Thursday, February 3, 2011

Well things have changed!!!

Well after a lot of thought and lists of pros and cons I decided to sell Kizzy. This was a very tough decision for me but one I had to make. Kizzy was a high maintenance horse that would never have been happy in a pasture at home or hanging with the family. At this point in my life I need that competition horse but I also need a horse that if something comes up with the family the horse is OK hanging out in the pasture relaxing...

This is not the end of my eventing goals as I still want to get back to competition. My goal is still to find a horse that I can compete up to Training (long format) and maybe Prelim level. The look is on although I have my sights set on a beautiful Thoroughbred in Portland.

A new adventure begins...I guess that is life:)

2 comments: