Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!!



Well we have been really busy but Kizzy has been getting worked a little everyday. I am still doing ground work with her and working on the whole girth thing. I am hoping next month to bring her to my friends to get her off the property and working on saddling and ground work in a clinic format. I think it will be good for her and a bunch of fun.




Gage graduated from school although he is not really in a grade and not going anywhere different. It was very fun and he was so proud...Dan and I were proud too...




I am going to continue doing what I am doing with Kizzy because she is coming along well and getting used to everything. She is also getting good at her ground work and voice commands. She is trusting me more and more each day...

No comments:

Post a Comment