Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Starting over!!!

Well since I decided to start from the beginning again things have been going really well and Kizzy really enjoys it. I have been doing a lot of rope work especially around her belly and hind end. I want her to get used to all these sensations so that when I do put the saddle on again and the breast plate it will be no big deal. I have been making her move away from pressure and she is doing wonderful I also have continued to work on voice commands which she seems to understand better now. I am really working on trust with her so she completely trusts me, and she is really becoming a lot less worried when I move all over around her... I am also working on standing by her on a bucket so that I am a bit taller and rubbing her all over then when she is first mounted she will be used to somebody being there. I figure I am in no rush and I am enjoying all the work I do with her.. She follows me around the pasture now and loves to be scratched...So Sweet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment