Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A bad week


Well I didn't get much done these last two weeks. It was horribly hot and we had to put our sweet dog down. She was in pretty bad shape but it was still so hard and my mind was on other things. Her name was Casey and she was a 12yr old German Shepard. She will be missed so much.


I just started getting Kizzy back on track and she is doing well. We have been doing a lot of desensitizing so she will be more excepting of the saddle and girth. I have been doing a lot of hugging her and working with the elastic band around her girth area. We are also working on getting her hind end and front end moving separately and she is really getting it. I don't have a lot to report since we just started up again. She will be going to Leslie's on the 15Th so that is going to be a bunch of fun and really good for her. Hopefully during that time we will get her going under tack smoothly and with a happy attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment