Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lesson on Tuesday's







Well I've been taking lessons at Aspen on Tuesday's with Chelsey and my friend Cindi. I take my lesson on Linus (Gail Elliotts horse) he is a sweet chestnut with a great personality. He is awesome although he can be very tough to get going at times. We are finally getting each other and he is starting to move forward in a rounder frame. I am really trying to get my body back into riding shape and getting good form again. I feel I need that for when Kizzy gets going. I also just want to be good at riding again which right now is a work in progress. Cindi usually rides her horse Story in our lesson but with her sidelined with and injury she rode one of the working students Arab. Chelsey is a wonderful teacher and really has a good eye for what you need to change to make things work better. The weather was wonderful tonight so I thought I would snap some pics of our wonderful time...

No comments:

Post a Comment