Sunday, October 4, 2009

We did it!!


Well we did it. I got the saddle and girth on tight and she did it with style. I have been working with that over girth and pad. She was doing so well I decided on Friday to give the girth and saddle a try. She did it without a flinch although I didn't put it to tight. I was at the NWEC show on Saturday to help my friend Betsy and to watch Cross Country. Betsy did great and I saw many good rounds. I can't wait to get out there riding again. Today Gage and I went to the Toy Story double 3D and had a great time. He was even trying to grab the letters that looked like they were coming out of the movie screen. When I got home it was saddle time again. This time I just put it on a little looser at first then tightened it and worked her with it on. She worked great and didn't even seem to notice the saddle. I was so proud of her and I feel we just made a huge step in her progress now we can start with the breast plate, regular bridle, lounging and long lining. I am so excited....

No comments:

Post a Comment