Monday, April 6, 2009

Fun Weekend!

Well this weekend we did the final prep for Kizzy's homecoming. I cleared the pasture of big rocks and medium sized rocks. We raked out all the brush and branches that had blown down this last week and we washed the truck and trailer. All I have left to do is buy her food and salt block. I am so excited for Saturday and of course it is supposed to rain.

Gage and I went to the NWEC Derby and watched for awhile. We cheered on our friend Betsy who had a wonderful ride and said HI to people we have not seen for awhile. It is always so nice at these early Derbies and shows because everybody is in a great mood and ready for the show season. The warm weather doesn't hurt either I wish it would stick around...

I met a wonderful Lady named Sam this weekend who also has a horse that she wants to get out and about so we planned an outing on May 16th to the Baywood PC one day. I want to bring Kizzy to get her used to all the goings ons at a horse show... Betsy will be there also so it will be really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment