Monday, April 20, 2009

This weekend hopefully!!!

Well we were all ready to go get Kizzy this weekend. I was really excited because Cindi and I had a lesson planned at Aspen farm on Friday w/ Jonathan. Then on Saturday we were going to Cindi's to pick up Kizzy. Well I threw my back out and a family emergency came up with Cindi which I hope is going ok. What does all this mean well it means that we didn't have a lesson and we will hopefully go down on the 25th and get Kizzy. Dan and I have our anniversary on the 26th so it will be a full weekend, but I hope that all goes smooth and we finally get my new horse. I did get to reschedule my lesson to Wednesday so that is cool. I love having lessons with Suzy and Jon they have a wonderful facility and are awesome trainers.

No comments:

Post a Comment